Seri Anggun

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Redang Trip

I was excited to go to Redang Island last June. It was my dream for the past 2 years. I did not go the last time because my daughter was sitting for her PSLE and I did not want to travel that year, had to focus more on her exams. Even she, I did not allow her to follow her brownies club to go to Sabah and Brunei. Pity her. But I had to. I hope she understood my intention.

Back to Redang. My family and I experienced the fun in the sun at Pasir Panjang Beach on Redang Island last June. Let me tell you about some of the features at the resort we stayed. the resort staff was very courteous. They wen above and beyond to make sure everyone was having a fun time. After we dropped off our luggage, we went down to the beach, which was awesome. The water was such a beautiful pale blue and it was so clear; what was really amazing was that the temperature was hot but the sand wasn't too hot to walk on. We lounged around on the beach for a while before we went for snorkeling trip.

As this was a free and easy package, there were not time constraints; unbelievable, we dream for that, don't we? Just imagine getting up when we want to and then going to the beach and enjoying the sound of the waves as we sat under the coconut trees. I hope you are picturing all of this. If you want some exercise, you can do beach volleyball or just take a stroll down the beach looking for great shells or the best part is the snorkeling or sign up for scuba diving. I played soccer with my children. As usual, my voice will echoed from one end to another end of the beach. Exaggerating, am I? My daughters told me to lower my voice. I can't allow the children to kick into my goal. I'm the best goalkeeper around. he.he.

The snorkeling trips were amazing. You need to see the pictures. I guarantee that it will help you make the decision to go there. Taking the boat to different parts of Redang was an eye opening experience for us and looking at the corals and fishes was very educational. There is so much to do right on the resort grounds.

What could be more fun! Redang was a dream vacation for us a couple years ago and I would love to go back again with the rest of my family members as we went in one car only last June. It has everything we talk and dream about. At least for 4 days, we would have no responsibilities and no time constraints. We would have no time schedule! I know it is hard to imagine but it will sure be a lot of fun experienceing it, together. The ocean is too beautiful to explain, you just have to go to see them for yourself. The food is absolutely amazing. Buffets all day long with so many different kinds of food that it is hard to decide what and how much to eat. We can decide to be lazy and lounge around the beach or we can be active and join in on the many activities held throughout the day. I am so excited to go back to Redang but it will be even more fun to experience it with more family members. Let's start saving money now. Just keep thinking: fun, sun and no time schedule and we will be at the Redang Island before we know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home